Friday, 15 June 2012

Dear readers My name is Laura Rottcher and I have just recently taken over Teacher Resources from the beginning of June 2012. I am very excited about this new venture. I hope that I can be of help to teachers and schools, by sourcing a variety of educational resources, such as textbooks, workbooks, teacher guides, fiction books, posters, charts, flashcards, etc! I studied a BA-Mus at UZKN, and PGCE through UNISA. I have been a music teacher for 10 years now, and run a private piano studio from my home in Hillcrest, as well as teaching privately at St. Mary's DSG in Kloof. I have 2 sons - a 2 year old and a 2-month old! Life is busy, but so fulfilling. I look forward to updating you all on any new and interesting educational trends/articles/resources that I come accross in the near future. Kind regards, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment